What is Perio Protect?
Perio Protect® is a comprehensive method that is customized for individual patients to help manage biofilms, communities of bacteria, growing in the spaces or pockets between teeth and gum tissue. The overall goal of the Perio Protect Method™ is to manage oral biofilm with minimally invasive dentistry for lasting oral health.
Benefits of Perio Protect
- Non-invasive chemical therapy for the removal of biofilm.
- Above and beyond standard cleaning procedures in dental offices (e.g. scaling and root planing).
- Most prescribed solutions require only minutes each day.
How Perio Protect works
- During your routine exam at Sandoval Dental Care, the dentist will determine if Perio Protect would be a viable option to help manage biofilms.
- If it is and you would like to proceed, the treatment plan will be reviewed with you.
- Impressions of your teeth will be taken so trays for your teeth can be made.
- After the trays for your teeth are made, the dentist will give you the necessary equipment and review the treatment plan again.